April 30, 2009-Updated



Well folks, say goodbye to the hottest look'en bike in town because I'm about to go meet it's new owner, Bruce T. up at Stone Mountain Harley for the final paper signing moment.

It's going to a great home. I couldn't have asked for a better person to take this bike and I know he'll love it as much as I did! Take care of this Black Beauty Bruce!

Good Times.

Update: Everything went well. Alex was so thrilled to meet Nancie and Bruce. He went to bed talking about them. Alex even presented Bruce with his own Bell for the bike. I was too busy running my mouth like always and missed that part! Anyway, I will get my Bell that Dad put on my bike in a few days and add it to Pop's bike so our Bells can ride together like they are supposed to. Bruce, I hope you aren't a fair weather rider because I want to go on a ride after Sweet Baby Kutsche arrives. We have decided to ride on my Birthday every year and we call it the Forrest Gump Frosty Balls Memorial Ride. So, you have to come! xoxo

1 comment:

ashpuck said...

I'm so glad everything went well. How sweet of Alex to present Bruce with a bell of his own! I love the idea of you and your dad's bells riding together forever and know it makes him smile too. Love you